Every United States resident, are allowed to make an account on MyPrepaidCenter portal, from where there they can make purchases on the stores across the United States where the American Express, MasterCard and Visa Cards are accepted.
It’s mandatory for every user to activates his MyPrepaidCenter Card. After activation, the users get access to manage their cards along with transaction history and monitoring the MyPrepaidCenter Card Balance. We have explained every single feature and benefit of this card in this article.
How to create a new profile on myprepaidcenter.com?
- If you are a new user, then you may want to create a profile to redeem offers and avail the benefits MyPrepaidCenter.
- Visit myprepaidcenter.com, and tap the register option there.
- Input the required details and My Prepaid Center Card information there.
- Input a Username and Email ID.
- Set your own security question and answer.
- Input your MyPrepaidCenter password and confirm the same.
- Select your desired language, either from English, Spanish, or French.
- This completes the creation of your Profile on MyPrepaidCenter.com.
Please, note that some retailers don’t accept these cards in the United States. So please make sure before any purchase that the store accepts MyPrepaidCenter Cards. Some people have faced such issues in the past, so it is always recommended to confirm the same.